Cannellini Medley 🍴
Sometimes simple is best. Fresh ingredients at the peak of their season and some easy to use pantry staples make for a quick, delicious and healthy lunch.
- 1 can of cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Chimichurri sauce (left over sauce is good on cooked meat, fish, poultry…practically anything!)
- 1 cup of broccoli slaw (lightly steamed)
- 1 cup organic spinach
- 1 cup organic brown rice cooked
Combine the cannellini beans, tomatoes, chimichurri sauce (click here for the best chimichurri sauce recipe) and stir to combine. Place the spinach on plate as a bed and top with the steamed veggies (you can salt and pepper at his point and a little more chimichurri if you like). Add your brown rice and then top with the cannellini medley mixture. Enjoy the simplicity and protein/fiber packed lunch you can feel good about.
LIKE THIS POST? SIGN UP TO GET ALL OF MY RECIPES +
NUTRITION TIPS STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX -- IT'S FREE!